Last Updated: May 16, 2023
At HeatMasterss, we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal
information you provide to us through the Website. By using our Website, you consent to the
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us,
such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to
provide when contacting us through our Website or subscribing to our newsletter.
1.2 Log Data: When you visit our Website, our servers automatically record certain information,
such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and the date and time of your visit.
We may also collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the pages
you visit and the links you click.
collect information about your browsing activities on our Website. These technologies help us
analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the site, and gather
2.1 We may use the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
– To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information or services you
– To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters or promotional emails, that
we believe may be of interest to you.
– To improve our Website, products, and services based on the feedback and information
we receive from you.
– To analyze trends and statistics to better understand how users interact with our Website
and improve user experience.
– To protect the security and integrity of our Website and prevent fraudulent or illegal
3.1 We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With your consent or at your direction.
– With service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing the
requested services, subject to their agreement to maintain the confidentiality of your
information.- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or to comply with
applicable laws or regulations.
– To protect the rights, property, or safety of HeatMaster Furnaces Inc, our users, or
others, including exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection
and risk reduction.
– In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your
personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
4.1 We take reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal
information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic
storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to
protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5.1 Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated or controlled by
encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal
6.1 Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected
personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete
such information from our records.
Website. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications will constitute your
please contact us at [email protected]
HeatMasterss and our Website users. It is solely intended to inform you about our practices
regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.